WorldTechLinked built the Wallpaper CCB app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
- 1. Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- 1.1 Unique Device ID and Register
We can collect your Unique Device ID (‘UDID’) in order to determine the aggregate number of unique devices using the app services, to track total usage, analyze data, and communicate with you more effectively.
We combine this information with information from third parties to provide a better and more personalized experience and to improve the quality of our service.
You are free to register by Login, but it's not mandatory. However you will access more features if you do.
- 1.2 Permissions to access device data and GPS location
The app can ask for permission to access some device information as photo gallery, GPS location, camera,
device storage. It uses this information to provide a personalized experience in the app, combining this type
of information with information from third parties to provide a better
experience and to improve the quality of the services available. For example, the user consults addresses nearby,
so it needs his GPS location. We does not share any user’s personally identifiable information along
with his device identification or location without explicit permission from the user.
- 1.3 Your rights to Delete, Correct, Restrict or Review your Data
* You can ask to erase, delete, update or restrict all or some of your personal data. Note that doing so may limit some functionalities of the App;
* You can ask to stop process your personal data;
* You can ask for a copy of your personal data ou ask to inform about it any time;
To make these and any other requests regarding your information you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.4 Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
If you want to delete your data activities from Facebook, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”;
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click 'Wallpaper CCB' in the list/search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have succesfully removed your app activities.
- 1.5 Protection of your information
* We implement high technology security safeguards designed to protect your data. You acknowledges that there can be no expectation regarding total internet security against invasion of websites or other irregular acts.
* Although we implement high data security service providers, we disclaims liability for any possible hacking or failure of security technologies that may lead to some kind of information disclosure.
We does not share any personally identifiable information with third parties in association with your UDID or register without his explicit permission.
- 1.6 Processing and international data transferring
So, you accept and agree that:
The data collected and processed through the app will be stored in the servers of outsourced company DigitalOcean(https://www.digitalocean.com/) and Amazon Web Services(https://aws.amazon.com/pt/), where the headquarters are outside the country. Furthermore, the storage and processing of data will last for as long as the your registration remains on the app.
Any information provided is stored in a database controlled by WorldTech.
This database may be stored on servers not located in the country where the user is located or in Brazil.
- 2. Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- 3. Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- 4. Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
* To facilitate our Service;
* To provide the Service on our behalf;
* To perform Service-related services; or
* To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- 5. Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 6. Links to Other Sites